Introducing Lyco Pedi – Lycon’s Signature Foot Treatment
The Lyco Pedi system is the very best Liverpool pedicure treatment available today. It uses a selection of six scientifically proven products along with our expertise to provide you with pretty, youthful looking feet and also re-energise your body, mind and soul.
Lyco Pedi Signature Foot Treatment
Let us take a closer look at what your Liverpool Lycon pedicure entails:
- Prepare. We clean your feet with a special cleanser and remove nail polish.
- Check and shape nails. We check what nail shape you prefer, and check your nail beds for damage. We shape and file your nails to your preference.
- Soak feet. A relaxing soak in warm water with the Lyco Pedi refreshing soak. Once done we dry your feet with a towel.
- Callus and cuticle treatment. We apply Lyco Pedi callus remover to calluses and wait about three to five minutes for it to take effect. We also push back your cuticles. We then buff the softened calluses with a pedi
- Sugar Scrub. We exfoliate your feet and legs, wash well and then dry.
- We buff nails to reduce ridges and smooth the nail bed to a beautiful shine.
- Using Lyco pedi massage lotion, we massage each leg and cleanse with a hot towel.
- Hydrating Mask. The Lyco pedi hydrating mask is applied to your feet and legs. While your legs are covered with hot towels for it to take effect, you may enjoy a scalp or hand massage.
- Smoothing Cream. Finally, we rub in the rejuvenating smoothing cream before polishing your nails. The smoothing cream is rich in Hyaluronic Acid, Pro Vitamin B5 and Shea Butter.
Beauty by Ruth Liverpool Pedicure Treatments
The Lycon pedicure is a treat for the whole body and mind, not just your feet. You can book pedicure Liverpool treatments from Beauty by Ruth beauty salons Liverpool online, or call us on 0151 909 6116 today.