What Actually Happens When You Get Your Eyebrows Microbladed?
We are often asked what happens when you have Liverpool microblading. Let us clear it up for you with our guide to what actually happens when you get your eyebrows microbladed…
What actually happens when you get your eyebrows microbladed?
- We shape the brow area by threading hairs, cleaning the area and preparing it for treatment.
- Numbing –we use a topical ointment. While the area is being numbed, we can show colour swatches and discuss the best look.
- Once the numbing cream is working, we begin measuring the area around the brows, taking into account your face shape, symmetry, features etc.
- We then begin the microblading process – gently applying the pigment with light strokes. Each stroke makes a superficial line in the skin, and the colour pigment seeps in and settles. If there is any discomfort, we can add more numbing cream to the area.
- We add a final layer of pigment, clean the area we are done!
Why is there a top-up session?
After six weeks to two months, we have a top-up session to fill in any gaps. We can assess how well the pigment has taken and how well the area has healer and, if necessary, add further strokes and darker pigment if required.
What happens in the meantime?
There are some after-care instructions to follow, and avoid picking or scratching the area. Your eyebrows will heal over like a tattoo does, which is totally normal. Over the next seven to ten days your eyebrows will change colour, and may even look like they’ve faded – but, again, this is totally normal. The final colour and shape will be revealed after a month or so.
Beauty by Ruth Liverpool Beauty Salon
Here at Beauty by Ruth, we have experts in microblading Liverpool treatments and other beauty treatments that can give you the looks you desire. Call our Liverpool Beauty Salon today on 0151 909 6119 to book your Liverpool beauty treatment today.