When you have Liverpool Microbalding done on your brows, there are a few simple microblading rules to follow:
The Microblading rules:
- Don’t pick, tweeze, wax or have electrolysis on your brows for at least one week before your Liverpool microblading treatment.
- Don’t use a sunbed or sit in direct sunlight for two weeks before your appointment.
- Don’t have a facial or skin peel for two weeks before your session.
- Stop using retinol or Vitamin A products for a month.
- Don’t have a botox treatment for at least three weeks before.
- Don’t drink alcohol for two days before your appointment.
- Don’t take Vitamin E or fish oil for a week (as these are natural blood thinners).
- Don’t wax or tint your eyebrows with makeup for three days before the session.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen or coffee for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
For a week after your microblading Liverpool treatment…
- Gently wash your eyebrows in the morning and night with water and antibacterial soap. Ensure all the soap is rinsed away and gently pat them dry with a tissue so as not to remove the pigment. DON’T cleansers containing acids or exfoliants.
- Use a very small amount of coconut or rosehip oil on your brows twice daily.
A few other things to consider after your brows have been microbladed…
- Avoid exercise and direct sun for one week
- Avoid long, steamy showers and swimming for ten days
- No facials, botox, or peels for four weeks
- Use a clean pillowcase
- No picking!
- Don’t wear any makeup or use skincare on your brows until they’ve healed.
- Remember, your eyebrows aren’t finished until after the second session.
Beauty by Ruth Liverpool Beauty Salon
Here at Beauty by Ruth, we have Liverpool beauty salon experts that can give you the looks you desire. Call us today on 0151 909 6119 to book your Liverpool beauty treatment today.